♦ Kerala State Tourism Award for ‘Most Innovative use of Information Technology’
♦ 'Best Inbound Tour Operator Award' from Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India
♦ Approved by Ministry of Tourism & Accredited by Kerala Tourism
Tourist season will start from September to April. May to August are offseason, but during this period many travellers from India take advantage of the offseason low price offered by Hotels.
Which are the places to visit in Kerala ? (Tourist Places in Kerala)
The first time visitors can include following places as per their interest
1. Kovalam - Beach ( if stay more than one night a day excursion to Kanyakumari the tip of India is an interesting trip)
2. Kollam / Alleppey / Kumarakom - These places are for backwaters. One night stay in a houseboat or backwater resort would be interesting to experience the lively villages on the lakes.
3. Thekkady - Popular for eco and wildlife activities. Boating in the lake is the best way to spot some wild animals and rare plants. Trekking, bamboo rafting,spice plantation visit and local spice market visit at Kumily are not to miss while in Thekkady.
4. Munnar - Very popular hill station for Honeymooners, nature lovers, tea tasters. Munnar has many mountains looks like green carpet by the beautiful tea gardens. Rajamalai, tea museum, dolmens and a tea factory visit are memorable activities available in Munnar.
5. Cochin - Historical sights of Fort Cochin like Jews Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, St Francis church, Chinese fishing nets.
6. Wayanad - The green destination famous for nature.
7. Kannur - Fine beaches of Kannur
8. Bekal - Fort and shallow beaches of Bekal.
Do I need to take a visa to visit India?
Yes. All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application. Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.