2019 rain affected Malappuram and Wayanad district.
There were landslides and but it is not affected any of the tourist destinations. As of today its vey sunny and life is normal. Now its safe to travel.
Monsoon is also an ideal season to enjoy exploring Kerala. The vegetation and natural surroundings of God’s Own Country turn all the more alive when it rains. Since Monsoon is over it is time to visit Kerala.
What makes Kerala the safest destination in Asia?
Kerala is a leading tourist destination in India. What makes Kerala unique and safe.
1) 100% literate people and highly educated people 2.4million Keralites are working abroad , Indian doctors, nurses and top level administrative positions in leading MNC, s are occupied by people from Kerala
2) Most of the people speak English language.
3) Women Empowerment is highest in the country
4) Kerala is known as God’s Own country because of the Loving and friendly people.
5) The local people are getting the benefits of tourism due to various Responsible tourism initiatives. Make a point to book a village life experience package or a stay with local family to support the responsible tourism initiatives.
6) Kerala has high standard of living, so there is fear of any diseases which are epidemic in nature.
If you are a solo women traveller, Kerala is a safe place to travel.
We would suggest you try to dress modestly. Don’t venture out alone at night or roam around in lonely alleys all by yourself.
Plan your trip with us to have a helpful travel partner on your side who provides extensive support and tips not just for your safety but also to ensure you will have an amazing time during your solo female travel in India.
CONTACT - KERALA TOUR PACKAGES
TC 79/47, New Gardens, Sangamam Nagar
Vallakadavu.p.o, Trivandrum- 695008
Mob: +91 9995809002 / 06 / 08
THE TRAVEL PLANNERS
Phone: 1 905 230 2701
Toll Free In North America
1 877 930 2701
Email: [email protected]
THE TRAVEL PLANNERS
Mob: +91 9995809002
Watch on YouTube
USEFUL LINKS: KERALA TOUR PACKAGES