5 vital reasons for taking down a Trip to Kerala
There are numerous features of Kerala that make it one of the spectacles to visit like:
- Natural tea and spice plantations - Kerala houses wonderful spice, coffee and tea plantations with flavorful and aromatic tastes. These farms and fields have picturesque beauty that makes them the ideal place for a relaxing stroll. You will find the best ones in Munnar, Thekkady and Wayanad. These farms let you take a sip of the natural coffee and purchase the option to take them back home.
- Beaches - Kerala houses some of the most stunning and pristine beaches in the country. It's the best place to engage in some adventure with water sports and enjoys romantic sunsets. You will find the best beaches at Kappad, Kannur, Varkala, Cherai, and Kovalam.
- Adventure - The best vacations are those where you get to indulge in some adventure. There are mesmerising beaches that offer various water sports activities. Additionally, the tropic landscape offers an option for hiking, trekking, wildlife safari, biking and lots more fun.
- Exotic food - A food lover must never fail to visit Kerala for its authentic and traditional coastal cuisine. The freshwater seafood of Kerala is renowned all over the world. You will get the food served on big banana tree leaves with some popular dishes like appam with stew, puttu, ghee roast dosa with sambar and Karimeen Pollichathu.
- Refreshing Ayurveda - Kerala has been a treasure of Ayurveda since old ages. This oldest form of medicine has been practised in this land for centuries. You can get world-class Ayurvedic massages, Ayurveda treatment and oils. It's the best way to unwind from the stress of daily life and escape into nature.
These reasons make it important to go on the Kerala trip and explore nature at its best. To get the most out of a Kerala trip, you need to have the best comprehensive tour package.
The top 5 Kerala tour packages for 2022-23
So, let's know about the three best Kerala tour packages that are:
- Kumarakom-Thekkady-Munnar - (7 days) Kumarakom is the perfect leisure destination with a popular bird sanctuary and breathtaking backwaters. Thekkady is known for its rich wildlife and tropical landscape. On the other hand, we have Munnar which has reflections of the colonial past and the perfect natural beauty of serene hills and adventure sports. This trip will give you the best insight into the gift of nature to Kerala.
- Wayanad Tour with the 5-star stay - (5 nights) The green paradise of Wayanad is located between the high green hills and mountains of Kerala. This district is characterised by lush greenery and rich wildlife with some trekking and camping trails for the ideal escape. Additionally, you will get to stay in luxurious 5-star accommodation for a mesmerising experience.
- Kerala Premium Tour - This is a comprehensive 5 nights and 6 days Kerala tour package that involves the key destinations of the state. You will get to visit Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, and the exotic stay at the popular houseboats of Kerala. The trip begins from the vibrant city of coconut where you will get to see the finest natural Harbour along the Arabian sea, Munnar for its natural tea plantations, waterfall and scenic beauty with Thekkady for its variety of wildlife.
- Bangalore-Mysore-Ooty - The trip begins in Bangalore which is a vibrant city of India known as the IT Hub of the country. The next stop is the historical city of Mysore known for its beautiful palaces and heritage structures followed by the serene Wayand with breathtaking natural beauty. The last and perfect end to the trip is Ooty with high mountains and cascading waterfalls.
- Mysore-Coorg - This is a special package with 2 different destinations of Mysore and Coorg. Mysore houses various historical monuments while Coorg is the perfect place to relax away from the hustle and bustle of busy city life. It's known for its natural landscape with trekking, biking and hiking trails.
Why choose these Kerala tour packages over others?
Holidays are a precious experience and you need to take the best tour package for the ideal trip that will give lots of memories for the future. There are multiple tour packages available for Kerala, but let us tell you why you must choose the above-mentioned Kerala tour packages over the others.
- Price and duration - The best tour package is the one that comes under the budget and includes your favourite sightseeing places. In this matter, these tour packages are available at a pocket-friendly price including the best places of Kerala like Wayanad, Munnar, Thekkady and cochin. At the same time, they are available for a different duration of 7 days, and 5 days where you can choose the one that fits your schedule.
- Experience - In terms of experience, their tour packages are designed by experts with first-hand experience in Kerala. They have the best knowledge about the local areas and sightseeing points for a memorable trip.
- Extra charges - Some tour packages involve additional extra charges that might go above your budget. In that case, the above-mentioned tour packages include no extra changes for an affordable trip.
These ideal tour packages and many others are specifically tailored by Kerala tour packages with first-hand experience of the state and prior research. Designed by experts, these trips have pocket-friendly rates and cover all the wonderful gems of Kerala for your wonderful trip.